Updated: Apr 18, 2019
Ok a few great things about this cake. It requires no baking, so it's definitely one of the easiest cakes out there to prepare. Not to mention the kids I nanny for request this for their Birthday cake, so it must be awesome right? For best results make sure to prepare the night before. The graham crackers need time to soften into delicious layers. I bet you will make this cake more than once!
8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding
2 - 1/2 cups milk
12 oz cool whip (thawed)
1 container fresh strawberries (thinly sliced)
1 box honey graham crackers
3 oz white baking chocolate
1. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes until blended.
2. Gradually beat in milk 1/2 cup at a time. Make sure it is blended before adding the next half cup or it will become lumpy.
3. Spread 1 cup of cool whip evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan.
4. Stir the rest of the cool whip into the pudding mixture until smooth.
5. Break each graham cracker in half (squares) and layer across cake pan.
6. Spread a layer of pudding mixture over graham crackers, and top with thinly sliced strawberries.
7. Place another layer of graham crackers over strawberries, then pudding mixture, then berries again.
8. Repeat above step one more time. There should be 3 layers total ending with strawberries.
9. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight (I prefer overnight). The longer it sits the better it gets!
10. Just before serving, melt white chocolate and drizzle over dessert. I use a zip lock bag with the corner cut off. Store covered in refrigerator. This cake rarely lasts more than a day!