Pretty sure this is my favorite homemade ice cream yet!
2 pasteurized eggs
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
16 large marshmallows
3 Hershey bars (chopped)
4 graham cracker boards (broken into pieces)
1. Make sure your basin is frozen solid before starting your ice cream. Set chopped Hershey bars aside in refrigerator until ice cream is ready.
2. Place the first 5 ingredients in blender and mix well. This helps to make the ice cream extra creamy. Place blender in refrigerator to stay chilled.
3. Turn on the broiler. Line a small pan with foil. Place marshmallows on the pan and broil about 2 minutes until the tops begin to brown. Flip over marshmallows and continue to broil until the tops begin to brown once again. Keep a close eye on them as they can burn quickly.
4. Transfer the marshmallows to the blender with the ice cream mixture and mix well. Return the blender to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Add the mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturers instructions. My Cuisine Art ice cream maker takes 25 minutes.
4. Once the ice cream stiffens (with about 3 minutes remaining) pour in the chopped Hershey pieces and graham crackers. After 3-5 more minutes they should be evenly incorporated.
5. Transfer ice cream to an ice cream container (or air tight container). Freeze overnight for best consistency.