Updated: Oct 12, 2020
1 cup small cooked shrimp
6 TB spicy jalapeño cream cheese
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
5 eggroll wrappers
1 beaten egg
1. Add shrimp to a food processor. Pulse a few times until shrimp is chopped. Do not over chop.
2. Stir together shrimp, cream cheese, soy sauce and garlic until blended. Divide evenly among egg roll wrappers.
3. Heat oil in a small skillet to approximately 350 degrees.
4. Fold wrappers in half to form triangles, sealing with beaten egg. Pinch in edges and seal.
5. Place egg rolls one at a time in oil, frying for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. They cook fast! Serve with sweet and sour, hot mustard, or sweet chili dipping sauce.