Updated: Jul 28, 2020
OMG these are CRACK-ers alright. One you start eating them you won't be able to stop! The recipe is super simple. You can whip up a batch of these for your guests and they will thank you for life. There is no shame making them all for yourself either (which I did today since I am trapped inside from yet another snow storm). Great for topping on soups and salads or munching on during movie night. These buttery, salty and seasoned bits of goodness will be your new obsession, trust me!
2 - 9 oz bags oyster crackers (the dime sized kind)
1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
3 teaspoons dill weed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon pepper (I like Lawry's)
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Pour crackers into a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together butter, oil, and seasonings.
4. Drizzle oil mixture over crackers and toss gently with large spoon or spatula until evenly coated.
5. Spread crackers out on two large cookie sheets or pans. I like using the jellyroll pans with sides on them.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to a week. Pretty sure they won't last that long!