Red White & Blueberry Fruit Pizza
Updated: Apr 18, 2019
Happy 4th of July! This easy recipe can be used for almost any holiday or occasion, just substitute the fruits and change the crust shape. I make these pretty often because well, they have fruit in it which means they are healthy right?
2 (16oz) tubes sugar cookie dough
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz cool whip topping
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 carton blueberries
1 carton raspberries
1 carton strawberries (quartered)
3 bananas (sliced)
1. On an ungreased cookie sheet, spread dough evenly into a rectangle.
2. Bake the cookie 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
4. Once the cookie is completely cooled, spread the frosting evenly over cookie.
5. Arrange the blueberries, strawberries and bananas to resemble the American flag.