Happy Fall Y'all!
2 pasteurized eggs
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup 2% milk
3/4 cup Libby's pumpkin pie filling
15 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
15 drops red food coloring (optional)
3/4 cup chopped Heath bars
1. Make sure your basin is frozen solid before starting your ice cream. Set chopped Heath bars aside in refrigerator until ice cream is ready.
2. Place all remaining ingredients in blender and mix well. This helps to make the ice cream extra creamy.
3. Transfer the mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturers instructions. My Cuisine Art ice cream maker takes 25 minutes.
4. Once the ice cream stiffens (with about 3 minutes remaining) pour in the chopped Heath pieces. After 3-5 more minutes they should be evenly incorporated.
5. Transfer ice cream to an ice cream container (or air tight container). Freeze overnight for best consistency.