These are my party go-to appetizer. They are super cheap and easy to make, and have an awesome flavor. Who doesn't love ranch?! You can switch up the cheeses and pepper colors if you like. I even used the green and red (spinach and tomato) tortillas for a christmas party. Always a crowd favorite!
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
1 packet (1.5 oz) Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder
6 green onions (green parts minced)
5 large flour tortillas
1 red pepper (diced)
4 oz can chopped black olives (only use 1 oz)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions in bowl with a fork.
2. Spread the mixture evenly over tortillas.
3. Sprinkle red pepper, olives, and cheese over tortillas.
4. Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap them with aluminum foil.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
6. Cut off ends of rolls and slice with serrated knife.
7. Keep refrigerated until serving.