Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Updated: Oct 12, 2020
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1-2 TB almond flour (optional - makes cookies a bit softer)
1/2 cup Hershey's Special dark chocolate chips (my favorite!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and almond flour. Stir cookie dough until smooth. Add in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
3. Let dough sit for 5-10 minutes at room temperature as it becomes easier to scoop.
4. Using a small cookie scoop, spoon cookies onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 min, until bottoms of cookies begin to brown. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.