Candy Corn Veggie Pizza
Updated: Apr 18, 2019
Presenting one of the very few Halloween recipes I have made that is actually good for you! Everyone loves a veggie pizza and what better way to scream fall gathering than with some beautiful bright candy corn shaped vegetables. You may want to make two pizzas, they go faster than you can say Trick-or-Treat!
1 tube Pilsbury crescent sheet (not pre-cut)
8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
8 oz sour cream
1 (2 oz) envelope powdered ranch dressing mix
1 yellow pepper (chopped into squares)
1 head cauliflower (finely chopped) will use less than that
1 bag shredded carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unroll crescent sheet and spread evenly on circular pan.
3. Bake for 7-10 minutes until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes.
4. Slice crust 4x into 8 equal pizza slices.
5. Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix and spread evenly over each slice.
6. Starting with the yellow pepper, line two rows of pepper squares along the top.
7. Sprinkle shredded carrots in the middle of each slice.
8. Cover the end of the slices with the chopped cauliflower. Gently press in all of the veggies to secure them.
9. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.