Updated: Oct 12, 2020
Inspired by my favorite Cold Stone creation!
3 ripe bananas (with black spots)
2 pasteurized eggs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup graham cracker pie crust (broken into pieces)
1. Make sure your basin is frozen solid before starting your ice cream. Set pie crust aside until ice cream is ready.
2. In a food processor, blend bananas with the eggs until smooth.
3. Pour the banana egg mixture, sugars, cream, milk and vanilla into a blender and mix well. This helps to make the ice cream extra creamy.
4. Add the mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturers instructions. My Cuisine Art ice cream maker takes 25 minutes.
5. Once the ice cream stiffens, gently stir in the pie crust.
6. Transfer ice cream to an ice cream container (or air tight container). Freeze overnight for best consistency.