Updated: Apr 18, 2019
Everyone loves a good slice of pie! It's pie season people. You can find it at almost every party and gathering throughout the months of November and December. I've gotta come clean however - sometimes I'm just not feeling that big pie of mess that aways is my plate whenever I have a slice. Are ya with me?! Trying so hard to get the right amount of crust, filling and whipped cream. Well this is a great alternative let me tell you! No plate, no fork necessary and the perfect amount of everything in one delicious bite. Add my favorite cream pie filling and voila!
2 boxes ready made refrigerated pie crusts (4 dough circles total)
3.4 oz box banana cream instant pudding
3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding
2 1/2 cups milk
4 small bananas (sliced)
16 oz cool whip topping
flower cookie cutter (I used) or top of jar
cinnamon for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place each roll of dough on the counter to thaw before unrolling.
2. In a bowl combine puddings and milk and whisk for 3 minutes.
3. Refrigerate pudding for 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip until smooth. Refrigerate until crusts are ready to fill.
4. Unroll crusts on the counter. Using a flower cookie cutter or jar shape of your choice, cut out mini crusts and press inside each muffin tin. The top of the crust should come over the top and be pressed down to form an edge around each cup.
5. Bake crusts for 10-12 minutes until cups begin to brown. Remove each cup from the tin and cool completely.
6. Place a banana slice inside each cup. Cover each banana with pudding filling (I use a piping bag and squeeze in evenly).
7. Fill a piping bag with remaining cool whip and a star tip. Pipe cool whip over pudding mixture and garnish with cinnamon. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.