Updated: Apr 18, 2019
These are so easy to make, and can be made for any occasion. You can use almost any box mix you can find, any flavor you like. I like to use the Pillsbury mixes as they seem to turn out best with the ingredient ratio. Have fun with all the possibilities!
1 box white cake mix
1/3 cup oil
red food coloring
blue food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in a bowl and mix well.
3. Divide dough into thirds and place in three bowls.
4. In one of the bowls, use the food coloring to color the dough blue. In another bowl color the dough red (the third bowl is already white).
5. Take a small piece of each color roll into balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and press each ball down slightly. You can use your fingers to pinch swirls into the dough if you like.
4. Bake cookies for 7 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and cool 5-10 minutes.